Thursday, February 19, 2009

Moving Again!

So once again we are going to load the U-Haul truck and move to another state. We have been in Louisiana for a year and seven months and have made a lot of great friends that we will miss dearly! Lamar was offered the Head Coach position at Independence Community College in Independence Kansas in January and has been gone since the first week in January, leaving me and the kids to fend for ourselves for a couple of months. It has been rough and my house is a mess, but we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am excited to go home for a while between moves, this seems to be the only time that I get to spend time with my family and it will be great for everyone to finally get to meet Boston. We are looking forward to the snow and a lot of fun with cousins! Poor Lamar hasn't seen his kids for two months and I am taking them away to Wyoming through the first week in April. Oh the joys of being a coach! Although I will not miss the heat and humidity of Louisiana it has been bitter-sweet leaving. I have met many people who I will never forget and who have made a lasting impression on me and my family, thanks to you all, or y'all I guess, for everything!

No comments: